True Therapeutics, LLC d/b/a/ Daygold (“Daygold” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Daygold offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Us or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 21
Our Website is not intended for children under 21 years of age. No one under age 21 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 21. If you are under 21, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features that may exist on this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 21 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 21, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- That identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household, such as your first and last name; your physical street address; your email address; your telephone number; details regarding your birthday, that are collected online and stored by an operator in personally identifiable form; any unique personal identifier or IP address; electronic network activity information, including, browser histories, search history, and any information regarding a consumer’s interaction with a Web site, application or advertisement; audio, electronic, visual, thermal, and olfactory information; geolocation data; and any other information that permits a specific individual to be contacted physically or online (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your purchase and order history; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details such as times and dates of visits to the Website, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, including our select business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we may collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Credit card or other payment information you submit when placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address (which can be used to obtain your geolocation), operating system, access times, language and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). See Do Not Track Notice for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Daygold, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Internet Based Advertising Options
To understand your choices for receiving more relevant advertising provided on the Site or across other websites and online services, please review the following information:
- To learn more about such interest-based advertising, and/or to opt out of such collection and use for interest-based advertising by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) participating companies, please visit: http://aboutads.info/choices/.
- To opt out from the use of information about your online activities for interest-based advertising by Networking Advertising Initiative (NAI) member companies, please visit www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
- To opt-out of the use of your mobile device ID for targeted advertising, please see http://aboutads.info/appchoices.
- On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
Do Not Track
Certain parts of our Site require cookies. You may adjust your device or Internet browser settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features of our Site or take full advantage of our offerings. Please refer to your device’s settings or your Internet browser’s “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your device or browser from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To facilitate the creation of and securing of your account on our network.
- To identify you as a user in our system.
- To improve our products, site, and how We operate our business.
- To understand and enhance your experience using the Website and our products.
- To provide and deliver the products and services you request.
- To respond to your comments or questions and for our Support Team to provide service.
- To send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- To communicate with you about Daygold, upcoming events or products and services which may be of interest to you, and for other marketing purposes of Daygold. By providing us with your email address, you are consenting to receive emails for this purpose. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you can: (i) unsubscribe from our emails at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each of our emails, or (ii) adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Link or combine your information with other information We get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from Us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services We offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way We may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Daygold’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Daygold about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Daygold will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Daygolds’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Daygold about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Daygold, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out at any time by sending us an email with your request to: email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by Daygold to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out at any time by sending us an email with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Daygold as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to: email@example.com. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at 524 E Burnside Suite 600, Portland, OR 97214 to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit DAYGOLD’S PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information, including credit card and payment information, from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. All credit card and payment information will be transmitted to our server using Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption technology. Credit card and payment information will never be stored for use beyond your current transaction.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in any public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.